Welcome to the Parent Group!
The NPS Parent Group is an exciting and vital part of Northminster Preschool! Joining The Parent Group is a wonderful way to get involved, meet other parents and support our wonderful school. We organize many events throughout the school year to raise money that goes straight back to Northminster Preschool. We have plenty of opportunities (both large and small) for you to donate your time and talents. We meet on the second Friday of each month from 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. in the Fireside Room. We provide lunch to the adults who attend and also offer FREE Lunch Bunch time for your NPS enrolled children for that hour. Please bring a packed lunch for your child.
2018/2019 Parent Group Board
- President: Leslie Neilson
- Coordinates with the committees for fundraisers and events.
- Leads parent group meetings and creates agenda.
- Co-President or Vice President: Sara Collins
- Helps the president in their duties. Hopefully takes over the presidency the following year.
- Secretary: Courtney Zufelt
- Attends the meetings and records the minutes.
- Silent Auction Coordinator: Dana Marquardt
- catalogs the donations and creates bid sheets for the auction
- Rummage Sale Coordinator: Emily Rockwell
- organizes the donations and sets up a pick up for unbought items.
- Craft Workshop Coordinator:
- works with a committee to plan the event, manage the volunteers and set up and run the day of event.
- Craft Workshop Committee: (4-6 people) 2 spot open!
- Dine-N-Donates- Carli LeRoy
If you are interested or would like more information on these positions please contact the preschool office via email. You are welcome to join at any time!